This will allow you to save the entity with an empty string in this field.[DisplayFormat(ConvertEmptyStringToNull=false)]
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
When using Entity Framework, sometimes it is desirable to have non-nullable string fields. The problem is that if the user leaves the field blank, EF will complain that a value is required in the field. To fix this, create a metadata class for the entity you are working with. Then decorate the field with this attribute:
Monday, September 23, 2013
Any time you do a Fetch or a Push to a secure Git repository, you will be asked for your username and password. To have these credentials auto-entered, do the following:
- Download got-credential-winstore. https://gitcredentialstore.codeplex.com/
- Put it in a folder where you will keep it permanently.
- Run it with the -i option to specify the Git location (not 100% sure this step is necessary.
- To use this in TortoiseGit, go to Settings/Credentials.
- Select 'wincred - this repository only'